Terms & Conditions
YARD CARD STORY
A Party For Your Yardy!!!
Rentals & Reservation Information
1. Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date.
2. I understand I will be responsible to pay for missing or damaged lawn display items. Letters and emoji’s start at $20 each.
3. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to touch,
play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely
support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage
all persons from touching, playing on or around the display.
4. We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display and treat it with respect.
Please do not move the items.
5. Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if
you do not like the display gift given to you, these items ARE our property and
business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still
responsible for it.
6. Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying
debris from lawn mowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage
7. Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun.
If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged.
8. If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up. TURN YOUR SPRINKLERS OFF the night we set up AND the night we pick up. Wet displays will result in a $50 cleaning fee
9. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration.
However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground. Yard Card Story and all
representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be
caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
10.We install greetings after 8:00 PM, and pick up the following evening after 8:00 PM.
1. If you must cancel your booking, it must be more than 48 hours before the night we set up. you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
2. In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays.
Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds
and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way.
3. No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
4. No refunds will be given due to the homeowner/honoree/HOA requesting us to remove the lawn display.
5. No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
6. No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
By placing an order/booking with Yard Card Story, I confirm I have read and I agree to all policies stated above.
__________________________________________________ Signature and date
Thank you for inviting Yard Card Story to be a part of your celebration!!!